Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,
I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with you in this Mutual Beneficial investment.Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it Still remains the fastest, surest and most secured Medium of communication.However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. l also guarantee you that This business is hitch free from all what you may think of And I encourage you to read it to the end so that you Can understand it very well.I am DR MATHINS MORGAN,

I am contacting you briefly based on the Investment of Two Hundred fivety Million Dollars (US$ 250,000,000:00) in your country, as I presently have a client who is interested in investing in you to invest in your country, They want to bring funds for investment in the areas of Health care Project, Shares and Stock Purchase, Investment in Information Technology, Real estate, Biotechnology Industry, Telecommunication, Crude Oil, Aviation and Environmental Project. but he has never done business in your country before. I find it imperative to solicit for a partnership. Hence upon receipt of this letter, I implore you to kindly respond and let me know how possible it is to work with you in mutual partnership under the below conditions as follows:

1. My client's fund is Ready.
2. My client is willing to invest immediately.
3. My client will pay you a commission of 20% of the investment fund for logistics and protocols which is 40 Million to you.
4. My client desires absolute confidentiality in the handling and management of this brief within 5 years.

The transation will be done successfully and smoothly completed via email and phone. Send your full name, address and telephone number to me via email urgently so that I will call you for discussions. I PROMISE that you must be happy and shall rejoice greatly soonest for co-operating with me in this transaction.After successful conclusion of this transaction


I must draw your attention to the fact that I have kept the information's herein this letter stated brief;
as I do not know if you will receive this letter and or what your response will be, If you do have the interest and the capability to partner with me under the above stated conditionality, I will appreciate your response sent back to me by email addressmathinsmorgan@roketmail.com
I will appreciate that you include a brief profile of your self and your company for me to better appreciate your personality.
I look forward to your response and our partnership.

Have a nice day.
Sincerely Yours.

Mr. Martins morgan

No comments: