Sunday, November 28, 2010

CONFINDENTIAL

Dear Friend,
How are you doing ? I hope all is alright, thanks
Please treat this message strictly confidential and do not be surprise over this unexpected and sudden communication to us. I got your contact from a reliable international directory where I decided to choose you as partner I would like to ask through this medium to your cooperation and ensure the possibility invest in your country. I have a large capital,
I honorably intend to invest in your country in matters which you are to advise and to perform there for the mutual benefits of two of us Your power of co-operation is become my partner in your country and create ideas on how the money will be invested properly managed and the type of investment after money is transferred to your custody with your help.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and your acceptance of this proposal, I would like to provide full information, detailed procedure and amount involve. I am
glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you wish, but do urgent you to question of your immediate attention it deserves.
Look forward to your reply. Sincerely,allso

muhammed abudo
Thanks

No comments: