Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello Dearest,

Hello Dearest,

How are you today? Please permit me to introduce myself to you as I believed age can never be hindrance or obstacle between true loves, what matters most in any relationship is love. My name is MISS AIMEE DENIS KEDULAH, I am single 22 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in a refugee camp in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire as a result of the killing of my families by rebels in Sudan please don't be discourage for hearing this.

I am writing this email to you with the private office computer of the coordinator in charge of the refugee camp his name is Rev. Father Smith of sacred hearth Catholic Church Cote d' Ivoire , My late father Eng. DENIS KADULAH, was the general manager Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company before his Death; it is a small private oil extracting firm in Cote d' Ivoire West Africa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father and my father younger brother took place one early morning at 5.30 A .M by the rebels, I was the only one who survived among my families,

I managed to escape and make my way to West Africa Cote d' Ivoire where my father served as manager with Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company. Though before my father died he told me that he deposited (USD$2.5 Million) us dollars,Two Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars in BANK here in COTE D' IVOIRE and that was my major reason I moved down to Cote D' Ivoire to claim these money my father deposited. Presently I am in Cote d' Ivoire and leaving in a refugee camp this is the address (Refugee Camp Ground Bobo Dioulasso Kuomassi way, Lot 345 Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire ).Regarding this money my late father left in the bank,

I have contacted the bank where the money is deposited and presented some documents showing that I am truly the daughter of Eng. DENIS KADULAH, they did some verifications and find out that am truly the legal daughter to Eng.DENIS KADULAH , they told me that my status in the country as a refugee does not permit me to claim the money, they advised me to look for a reliable someone who will stand as a trustee receive the money on my behalf, Hence the bank insisted that someone must represent me in their bank,

I am contacting you to assist me stand as my trustee represent me in the bank receive the money on my behalf in your account in your country. Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get my Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you in your country, then on my arrival in your country me and you will team up and apply directly to the bank so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account, please indicate to me your interest to assist me in transferring this money to your account.

I will give you more details as soon as I get your positive response.
Miss Aimee Denis Kadulah

No comments: