Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FROM ECOBANK'GH

Compliments,
 
 I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you. Firstly, I am Mr. Christ Adofur, the branch manager of the Eco Bank Of Ghana Limited, Ground Floor Meacham Hse Annex, Abeka Lapaz Branch. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of Eight million seven hundred fifty thousand dollars (8,750,000.00 USD). This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last two years(2008). I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of (8,750,000.00) On a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

 As an officer of the bank, i cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to give 35% of this fund to you while 65% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, i will appreciate your timely response. As soon as you receive this letter reply me back quickly, and i will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.
 
With Regards,
Mr. Christ Adofur

No comments: