Saturday, October 2, 2010

Confidential Message.

Dear Sir,


It is my honor and with a heart deep of humiliation seeking good consolation
in writing to you, I am Hon. Suriya Jungrungreangkit Former Thailand
Transport Minister during Thaksin Shinawatra regime which was ousted by a
military coup on Sept 19 2006 and Martial law was imposed by the Council for
Democratic Reform, now called the Council for National Security after the
Sept 19 coup. You can please read more on this link:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/33396/some-assets-certain-to-be-confiscated

I would have prefer talking to you on phone but the new government is taping
the past government officials phone numbers. So it's no longer safe for me
to call you, I think it's safe to express my opinion by mail. we are placed
under surveillance.

However my main point of contacting you is to seek your
sincere suggestion and guideline to invest in your country because we are
humiliated and keep under probe because of my previous position in the
government, I do not need to tell you the absolute confidential both parties
must observe for investment, or rather if you has interest in the
transaction.

The amount involved is the sum of US$8,000,000.00 [EIghT MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLAR] I will provide to you evidence to understand my position with
the government now.

I will give you all the legitimate information concerning the fund and
details about me on hearing from you and will achieve a lot of benefit as
you assist me in this regard to secure the fund.

Please do not disclose any part of this message to the third party even if you
are not interested in giving this profitable assistance.


Best Regards,
Mr.Suriya Jungrungreangkit

No comments: