Friday, June 13, 2008

SPAM!

Someone's been posting messages to this blog and making it look as though they're coming from me (they appear to be coming from the moderator) - it's been happening daily for the past 3 or 4 days. It should be fairly obvious which posts they are, since they're off-topic completely (more to do with techno-geeky junk than anything remotely to do with education issues). Still, it means that I have to do a bit more daily maintenance than usual, especially since I've reported this problem to Google and so far haven't received a response.

I apologize for the junk messages. I wish I could instantly make it stop. In the meantime, I'm wondering whether this is just more of the same b.s. that everyone gets, or whether someone who doesn't like what I'm saying about the negative side of co-siting charter schools within public school bulidings is trying to make me look stupid in front of lots of people.

Whatever.

I just hope that all of you can be patient while i work out a way to resolve this, and I'll keep weeding out the nonsense.

Thanks.

Emily

--
"Never underestimate the power of a small, dedicated group of people to change the world; indeed, that is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Read my blog, Charter Free PS15 at http://charter-free-ps15.blogspot.com/

No comments: