Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Offensive Spam Removed

I have FINALLY been able to clear the offensive spam from the blog - 350+ disgusting posts about mail-order pharmaceuticals, peculiar sex-related material, and money scams. I apologize for not being able to take care of this sooner, but I've only had reliable and regular internet access (and the time to go through all the nasty posts) recently. Somehow, the blog started getting hacked about 8 months ago, and it was terribly embarrassing because I'd wanted this to be a creditable resource for the parents, community and school. I'm taking further steps with Google to find out how to prevent more of the abuse to the blog; I'd love to know who's responsible for the security breach in the blog. Meanwhile, I'm also going to try to make sure that more current information about the issues gets posted within the next few weeks, because a lot has been happening recently.

No comments: