Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Day,

Good Day,

I am Biyanca Ngoma the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Mathias Ngoma. My
father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital
of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates
on one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father on October 2009 in a private hospital
here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he
has the sum of $7.500.0000 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US. Dollars)
left in the bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter
for his next of kin in depositing the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates but I suspect his brothers because since
the death of my father the brothers and other members of the family has been
after all my late father belongings i am now left with nothing except this
money in the bank,
Now i know why my father ask me to seek for a foreign partner in a country
of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for to continue my
education and investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel
management .

Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To
stand as a guardian of this fund (2) To make arrangement for me to come over
to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in
your country.
Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this
fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe
that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) days you signify
interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon i will send you my
photo and more details when i hear from you.

Best regards,
Biyanca Ngoma.

No comments: