Friday, July 16, 2010

RE FROM SISTER MANDALINE

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD
 
GLORIFICATION LATTER
 
FROM MANDALINE RANDYBYTE
 
Greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. please, as you read this letter, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because i believe that everyone will die someday. I am Mrs mandaline randybyte . a woman from solomon irland i a m marry to mr John randybyte a citizen of cote d ivoire,who worked with  embassy in Ivory  Coast for nine years before he died in the year October 2003.
 
before his death we are happy husband and wife in Christian family. since his death i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the bible is against it. when my husband was alive, we deposited the sum of $12Million (twelve Million U.S. Dollars) with one of the good banks in Abidjan Presently,this money is still with the bank.
recently my doctor told me that i have cardiac problem which affected my heart. and the most is stroke. and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than four months according to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten a very bad stage. my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, i inherited all his business access.
 
my doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than four months. so, i now took a bold decision to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of church in Africa, America , asia ,europe.and help of the motherless baby and widows.
now, the lord has called me to rest my life with him in heaven mean while, I am willing to donate this money $12Million (twelve Million U.S. Dollars)to you for the use of god charity work in your church and to help the widows, motherless babies and refugee in your country .
i am asking of your assistance immediately i finished my praying and fasting for the lord Jesus Christ to provide me a honest person who can not betray me and use this fund as i have stated herein
(1)i will like you to promise me that you will use this money for the help of charity work.
(
2)promise me that you will not betray me as soon as you get this money from the bank
 
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan so that you will contact them on my behalf. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. for the realise of the fund to you as my health condition will not allow me to do anything on my self

Yours sister mandaline randybyte

No comments: